We accept guest posts!
Do you have a really cool organic gardening tip you’d like to share? Or do you have any advice for anyone who wants to start growing their own food? Do you have an amusing and relevant gardening anecdote you like to share?
You can post those ideas here as a Guest Author.
Please take note of the following guidelines:
- Article must be well-written and relevant to organic gardening
- It should be at least 450 words
- Write a short introduction about you and it may include 1 links back to your own blog (it will be shown on top of the post)
- No affiliate links please.
- If you’re going to include images, please make sure you own them or that they have derivative rights so they can be used on the site and resized as necessary. We wouldn’t want to be receiving copyright infringement notices regarding images =)
- We reserve full approval and editorial rights.
Please Contact Us if you are interested in posting as a Guest Author.